Flexibility and ease-of-use are built into the Simple Steps direct install program. You can choose the level of participation that works for your utility and still provide great deals on quality products and high level of service for your lighting and showerhead customers without breaking a sweat.
- Option 1: Energy-efficient lighting products and showerheads delivered directly to your chosen location
- The Simple Steps team works with select manufacturers to secure bulk purchase pricing for LEDs and energy-saving showerheads to ensure the lowest rate possible for your program
- No minimum purchase quantity required
- Simple inventory management with products delivered directly to a location of your choice
- Access to customizable marketing templates for customer outreach (statement inserts, newspaper ads, direct mail, door hangers, leave-behinds and more)
- Option 2: Installer training and installation verification
- A customized training program to ensure your installers understand the importance of customer service and efficient installation techniques
- Easy-to-use forms for installers to report in-home activities quickly and accurately
- A Home Snapshot report allows installers to collect data about your customer’s appliances, lighting and heating/cooling system
- Simple Steps program field staff is available to perform select follow-up visits to verify installations were performed satisfactorily
- Option 3: A turnkey direct install program
- The Simple Steps team will work with you to determine the best strategy for conducting a direct install program unique to your customers. CLEAResult’s direct install team will do the on-the-ground work for you, ensuring quality and efficiency for your customers.
- Coordination of product delivery and scheduling of installation appointments
- Installations, data collection, Home Snapshot and select marketing unique to your utility performed by our trained teams
- Receive detailed monthly reports outlining all program activities
The Simple Steps, Smart Savings program is committed to quality installations and a positive homeowner experience within the participating utility’s territory. A quality assurance (QA) protocol is in place that includes a third-party QA of the install and homeowner’s experience. Quality assurance follow-ups include accurate reporting covering the QA visit, homeowner feedback and accuracy of the installation.